Download here Nokia C1-01 updated software Nokia Suite and PC Suite free software that connects your Nokia phone to for Windows 7,Vista and XP (32-64 Bit). This USB Driver Nokia C1-01 Driver can helps you transfer content between the two. With Nokia Suite you can use your PC to get software updates for your phone, back up your data, get new street maps and synchronize your music, photos and contacts.
Download Nokia Suite Nokia C1-01
Get Nokia Suite on your computer in a few simple steps. You can always get the latest version from the web. Before you start, please make sure you have everything you need: Click here to see the minimum requirement for downloading and installing the application.
- Go to the Download link below.
- If you know that your phone is supported by Nokia Suite, click Download.
- When you’re asked if you want to run or save the file, click Run to start installing Nokia Suite. If you want to install it later, click Save to store the installation file to your computer. You can then start installing Nokia Suite whenever you like.
- Accept any security warnings related to the installation.
Download link updated software Nokia Nokia C1-01 are follow as :
Connect your Nokia C1-01 phone to your Windows computer
You can connect your Nokia C1-01 phone to your computer to sync your contacts, photos, videos, and more.There are two ways to connect your phone to your computer with Nokia Suite: USB cable or Bluetooth connection.
How to Connecting Nokia C1-01 to PC Windows with a USB cable :
The USB cable connection is the fastest way to transfer large amounts of content (such as maps, photos or music) between your phone and computer.When you connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable, your phone may ask you which USB mode you want to use. To use Nokia Suite, select Nokia Suite (Nokia Ovi Suite or PC Suite).
With a Bluetooth connection you can connect without cables; you can also pair your phone and your computer so that they connect automatically whenever they’re in range.
- To pair you computer with your phone, both of them need to have Bluetooth connectivity. To find out if your phone supports Bluetooth connection, go to the Find devices page. Under By key features, select Bluetooth to see all Nokia phones that have Bluetooth connectivity.
Alternatively, you can check your phone’s User Guide to find out if the phone supports Bluetooth connections.
- Check your computer’s Bluetooth settings to make sure Bluetooth is turned on and your computer is discoverable.
- Make sure your phone has Bluetooth turned on and that it is visible to other Bluetooth devices.
- Select Bluetooth as the connection type when running Nokia Suite for the first time, or when adding a new phone via Tools > Add new device.
- Select your phone when it shows up in the list, and click Next.
- Enter the given passcode on your phone when prompted to pair your phone and your computer.
On certain newer phones you only need to check that the passcodes match in Nokia Suite and on your phone.
- On your phone, accept any connection requests from your computer.
- Set your computer as authorized in your phone’s Bluetooth settings to allow your phone to be automatically connected when in range.
Using Nokia Suite for the first time
Get started with Nokia Suite by connecting a phone and signing into your Nokia account.When the installation of Nokia Suite is complete, you’re ready to start using the application.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. If you want to use Bluetooth, select Use Bluetooth instead.
- To make the most of Nokia Suite, you need to have a Nokia account. If you already have an account, simply sign in. If not, please create a new Nokia account. With your account, you’ll get to explore the millions of music tracks on Nokia Music Store, you’ll get apps, games, free street maps, and much more for your phone, and you’ll have access to phone software updates.
- You can open Nokia Suite at any time by double-clicking the application icon on your desktop. By default, Nokia Suite always opens when you start up your computer. You can close the main window to leave Nokia Suite running in the background. Double-click the notification area icon to reopen it.
Free software updates from Nokia make sure you always have the best performance and the latest features. If any problem for downloading ,please contact me anytime Connect your phone to your computer
Related Post :
- How to connect Nokia C1-01 phone to your PC Computer & Mac OS X via USB cable and Bluetooth
- Create back up file and restore a backup file Nokia C1-01 using Nokia Suite Software
- How to Synchcronizing calender, tasks, notes, bookmarks, feed & video folder of Nokia C1-01
- Tutorial to exploring files on Nokia C1-01 with your PC Windows, store images and video and transfer/convert videos file on Nokia.