Here is guide to use Acer Iconia Tab A700 as a Wireless Internet Modem. You can download here the USB Modem software/driver apps that make Acer Iconia Tab A700 like a internet modem without rooting your phone. Acer Iconia Tab A700 phone as a wireless modem to surf internet from your PC . It supports both USB/Bluetooth DUN. Your phone can either connect to 3G data or WiFi, even through VPN and PDANet will share the connection with your computer.
The Instruction how to setup Acer Iconia Tab A700 as a Wireless Internet Modem you can read below.You need two software to setting Acer Iconia Tab A700 as modem.Please download both software by click link below :
- The Fist Software(PDANet installed on PC or Mac OS X),please to download and installing to your PC or Mac OS X
- The Second Software(PDANet installed on Acer Iconia Tab A700) please install on your phone.
- Connect your Acer Iconia Tab A700 device using your USB Cable Data
- Please restart your phone and your Computer
- After restarting finished, Now launch the installed PDANet app on your Acer Iconia Tab A700 and click on Enable USB Tether and it will connect to the Internet Automatically,
- Click to the PDANet icon on your PC/Mac OS X to start browsing.