Here is download link Gigabyte GSmart S1205 Cougar activeSync® PC suite USB driver version 4.5 to connect with PC Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP , Win 2000. This software are use for syncronize with the phone that have specification are Gigabyte GSmart S1205 Cougar Release Date: June, 2010, 55×110.6×13.1mm, 114.5g, Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional , 32bit MediaTek MT6516, 416MHz CPU, 128MiB RAM, 256MiB ROM, 3.2″ 240×400 color transflective TFT LCD, 3.5mm audio jack, GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, CSD, GPRS, EDGE, sec. cellular phone, microSD, microSDHC, TransFlash, SDIO, micro-USB port, Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS, QuickGPS, FM radio, accelerometer, 3.1MP cam., 1230mAh removable battery. The software activeSync® PC Suite are ready to download.
Please follow the instruction bellow :
- Please click Download below to download an save to your PC.
- Run file setup to install it to your PC.
- Follow the Install Shield Wizard to finish the installation.
- After you saw the Install Shield Wizard Completed, please press “Finish” to exit the Wizard.
- Plug the USB cable into the Gigabyte.
- From the Microsoft ActiveSync window, click the Sync icon on the device to initiate an ActiveSync session.
- After ActiveSync has completed, scroll to and select Tools.
- In the Tools menu, scroll to and select Explore Device.
- Select the desired content that you would like to store on the computer, and then transfer the content from each of the folders.
- Once all the content has been transferred, you can unplug the device.
- If are have problem about this download link please report me by email or ym
If you using windows 7 and vista please download by Click here. Please to contact me if download doesn’t start or to request another software