Here is tutorial How to Scan a Instagram QR Code With Android Phone. Numerous scanner applications are available in the google play, and many are free of charge.
Install a Scanner Application
- Please Touch the "Applications" launcher icon on your home screen to open your full menu. Touch the "google play" icon. The Android Market will open.
- Touch the magnifying glass icon, located in the upper right corner of the screen. A search box will open. Type "barcode scanner" into the search box. A list of available applications will display just below the search box, arranged in order of popularity.
- Touch an application from the list to read more details and reviews. When you are ready to download, touch "Download."
- Review the application permissions, then touch "Accept and Download." Installation will begin. Touch the "Home" button to return to the home screen while your scanner application installs in the background.
Using the Application
- Touch the "Applications" icon to open your full list of applications. Scroll through the list until you find the icon for the scanner application you previously installed. Touch the icon to open the scanner application.
- Touch the "Scan from Camera" option to scan a QR code. Your LG’s camera will launch.
- Point the camera at the QR code you wish to scan, centering it in the box you see on the screen. Once centered, the camera will capture the code.
- Touch "Open" to view the contents of the code.