Here is two methods how to make LG E400 Optimus L3 Android phone as a modem using a USB connection:
1. Using PC Sync Methods
Make sure you have a data cable and mobile phone drivers are installed on the computer (regular driver CD is included in the sales package – an example of LG E400 Optimus L3 Kies/ PC Sync).
- Connect your Android phone to a computer using a data cable
- Go to Settings (Settings)
- Wireless & Network (Wireless and Networks)
- Tethering & Portable Hotspot (Fastening & Portable Hotspot)
- Tick ??the words "USB Tethering"
- Wait a minute, your computer is already connected to the internet
2. Using additional software
You can download here the software/driver apps that make LG E400 Optimus L3 like a internet modem without rooting your phone. Use LG E400 Optimus L3 phone as a wireless modem to surf internet from your PC. It supports both USB/Bluetooth DUN. Your phone can either connect to 3G data or WiFi, even through VPN and PDANet will share the connection with your computer. You must install two of software to setting as modem. Please find download link both of software by click link on below of this post.
- The First Software (PDANet installed on PC or Mac OS X),please to download and installing to your PC or Mac OS X
- The Second Software (PDANet installed on LG E400 Optimus L3 please install on your phone.
- Connect your LG E400 Optimus L3 device using your USB Cable Data
- Please restart your phone and your Computer
- After restarting finished, now launch the installed PDANet app on your LG E400 Optimus L3 and click on Enable USB Tether and it will connect to the Internet Automatically,
- Click to the PDANet icon on your PC/Mac OS X to start browsing.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible if your installation of this software can’t work properly on your device. Because may be another factor make the software doesn’t compatible. Please get the technical support from the official website of this software for more tutorials, which you can find on Google play sites
Download link and more detail tutorial : Click Here