Here is tutorial to set up Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S II as a Wireless Internet Modem. You can download here the USB Modem software/driver apps that make Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S II like a internet modem without rooting your phone. Use Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S II phone as a wireless modem to surf internet from your PC. It supports both USB/Bluetooth DUN. Your phone can either connect to 3G data or WiFi, even through VPN and PDANet will share the connection with your computer.You must have two software to setting Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S II as modem. Please download both software by click link on below of this post .
- The First Software (PDANet installed on PC or Mac OS X),please to download and installing to your PC or Mac OS X
- The Second Software (PDANet installed on Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S II please install on your phone.
- Connect your Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S II device using your USB Cable Data
- Please restart your phone and your Computer
- After restarting finished, now launch the installed PDANet app on your Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S II and click on Enable USB Tether and it will connect to the Internet Automatically,
- Click to the PDANet icon on your PC/Mac OS X to start browsing.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible if your installation of this software can’t work properly on your device. Because may be another factor make the software doesn’t compatible. Please get the technical support from the official website of this software for more tutorials, which you can find on Google play sites
Download link :