You can connect your Nokia phone to your computer to sync your contacts, photos, videos, and more.There are two ways to connect your phone to your computer with Nokia Suite: USB cable or Bluetooth connection.
Connecting Nokia to PC Windows with a USB cable :
The USB cable connection is the fastest way to transfer large amounts of content (such as maps, photos or music) between your phone and computer.When you connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable, your phone may ask you which USB mode you want to use. To use Nokia Suite, select Nokia Suite (Nokia Ovi Suite or PC Suite).
With a Bluetooth connection you can connect without cables; you can also pair your phone and your computer so that they connect automatically whenever they’re in range.
- To pair you computer with your phone, both of them need to have Bluetooth connectivity. To find out if your phone supports Bluetooth connection, go to the Find devices page. Under By key features, select Bluetooth to see all Nokia phones that have Bluetooth connectivity.
Alternatively, you can check your phone’s User Guide to find out if the phone supports Bluetooth connections.
- Check your computer’s Bluetooth settings to make sure Bluetooth is turned on and your computer is discoverable.
- Make sure your phone has Bluetooth turned on and that it is visible to other Bluetooth devices.
- Select Bluetooth as the connection type when running Nokia Suite for the first time, or when adding a new phone via Tools > Add new device.
- Select your phone when it shows up in the list, and click Next.
- Enter the given passcode on your phone when prompted to pair your phone and your computer.
On certain newer phones you only need to check that the passcodes match in Nokia Suite and on your phone.
- On your phone, accept any connection requests from your computer.
- Set your computer as authorized in your phone’s Bluetooth settings to allow your phone to be automatically connected when in range.