Here is tutorial to set up Motorola Defy Mini XT320 as a Wireless Internet Modem. You can download here the USB Modem software/driver apps that make Motorola Defy Mini XT320 like a internet modem without rooting your phone. Motorola Defy Mini XT320 phone as a wireless modem to surf internet from your PC . It supports both USB/Bluetooth DUN. Your phone can either connect to 3G data or WiFi, even through VPN and PDANet will share the connection with your computer.
The Instruction how to setup Motorola Defy Mini XT320 as a Wireless Internet Modem you can read below.You must have two software to setting Motorola Defy Mini XT320 as modem.Please download both software by click link below :
- The Fist Software(PDANet installed on PC or Mac OS X),please to download and installing to your PC or Mac OS X
- The Second Software(PDANet installed on Motorola Defy Mini XT320) please install on your phone.
- Connect your Motorola Defy Mini XT320 device using your USB Cable Data
- Please restart your phone and your Computer
- After restarting finished, Now launch the installed PDANet app on your Motorola Defy Mini XT320 and click on Enable USB Tether and it will connect to the Internet Automatically,
- Click to the PDANet icon on your PC/Mac OS X to start browsing.