Here is guide about How to make BlackBerry® Curve 9220 as a Wireless Internet Modem. Curve 9220 phone can use for surfing internet on your PC, you can do this without rooting your BlackBerry® Curve 9220. It supports both USB/Bluetooth DUN. Your phone can either connect to 3G data or WiFi, even through VPN and PDANet will share the connection with your computer.
Before setting Curve 9220 phone as a wireless modem, you must download and installing PdaNet for BlackBerry® 2.30 software below:
- Installer for 32-bit Windows 7/XP/Vista
- Installer for 64-bit Windows 7/Vista to your PC
- BlackBerry® Desktop software on the PC yet, please go ahead and install BlackBerry® Desktop driver first on your computer.
- If you only connect using Bluetooth DUN (such as Mac/Linux users), just point your phone’s browser to http://junefabrics.com/bb and install on the phone directly. Also see Bluetooth Setup Instructions.
Instruction Setting Curve 9220 phone as a wireless modem,
- After installing have been finished,connect your BlackBerry® Curve 9220 device using your USB Cable Data
- Please install this setup file until Finish. During the PdaNet installation you will be prompted to install PdaNet on the phone side. When this is done you should see the PdaNet icon under "Downloads", tap it and turn on either USB Tether or Bluetooth DUN
- Please restart your BB phone and your Computer
- Click to the PDANet icon on your PC to start browsing.