Instructions iSync Mac Suite on Macintosh Apple computer
- Click the Apple icon and select Software Update. The machine will begin looking for available updates right away, and it may or may not detect a driver update for SyncMate. If it does detect one, confirm that you would like to download and install the driver. If it does not and you still believe that there may be a different driver available, proceed to the next step.
- Download the installation file for the latest version of SyncMate . The latest SyncMate drivers are automatically included with the latest version of SyncMate, and the installation file for this piece of freeware is very small.
3. Run the downloaded syncmate.dmg file to initiate installation. Click "Agree" to continue.If your current drivers are out of date, the installation software will automatically update them for you.
4. Click and drag the "SyncMate" icon to the Applications folder in the window that appears.
5. Open the Applications folder, then double-click the SyncMate app. Follow the on-screen instructions to install SyncMate to your MacBook.There areTwo types of installation are available – default and advanced. If default installation type is chosen, SyncMate is installed with all its components. SyncMate components are required for successful sync, and you can have a detailed look at them if you click "Advanced" button.
6. Run the SyncMate application.
7. Connect your Device to the Macinstosh Apple Computer with the USB cable included with the phone. The MacBook automatically detects your device.
8. Check the box next to each item in the menu on the left side of the screen that you want to sync. Sync your Mac’s contacts, calendar and SMS messages.
9. Click the "Sync Now" button at the upper right corner of the screen.
10. Reboot your machine only if prompted.