Here is guide to use Motorola Zeppelin as a Wireless Internet Modem. You can download here the software/apps that make Motorola Zeppelin like a internet modem without rooting your phone. Motorola Zeppelin phone as a wireless modem to surf internet from your PC . It supports both USB/Bluetooth DUN. Your phone can either connect to 3G data or WiFi, even through VPN and PDANet will share the connection with your computer.
The Instruction how to setup Motorola Zeppelin as a Wireless Internet Modem you can read below.You need two software to setting Motorola Zeppelin as modem.Please download both software by click link below :
- The Fist Software(PDANet installed on PC or Mac OS X),please to download and installing to your PC or Mac OS X
- The Second Software(PDANet installed on Motorola Zeppelin) please install on your phone.
- Connect your Motorola Zeppelin device using your USB Cable Data
- Please restart your phone and your Computer
- After restarting finished, Now launch the installed PDANet app on your Motorola Zeppelin and click on Enable USB Tether and it will connect to the Internet Automatically,
- Click to the PDANet icon on your PC/Mac OS X to start browsing.