How to Install Applications My Explorer form Market Android
To install applications MyPhoneExplorer Client using Android Market perform the following steps:
1. Open the Android Market application in the Applications menu. f you are not already signed in to your Google Account on the tablet, enter your Google username and password here, then tap "Sign In."
2. You can select any option – MyPhoneExplorer Applications based on what you want to do. You will then get a list of applications or games to choose from. You can also search : MyPhoneExplorer Client for any particular application using the magnifying glass (on the top right) . You will then get a list of apps with their description and rating. Click here :
3. Click on MyPhoneExplorer Client you want and you will get more details of that application – the number of downloads and user comments.
4. To install it, just click on the Install button on the bottom of the screen.
5. Prior to the install starting, you will see a final screen letting you know what the MyPhoneExplorer Client program you are installing will have access to. If you have privacy concerns, this is the screen you want to pay attention to, so that you can know what information about you the program your installing is collecting. Just click on OK to finish installing the application.
6. Once installed just look in your program list and the MyPhoneExplorer Client will be ready to use.