The Quickoffice is a great app but there are a bunch of minor things that needs to be added and updated in the app to make it more integrated and seamless. Good connectivity with Google Docs and Dropbox too. A very useful app all in all
Instructions to buy Quickoffice
- Visit the Google Checkout website and click "Sign up now." Enter your personal information. If you already have a Google account, you can sign in using your Google account username and password and then add your billing information. You must have a credit card number on file to download paid apps, and you must have a Google account to download free apps.
- Press the home button on your Android device, then tap "Market." If it’s your first time using the Android Market, you need to confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions, which will appear before you can begin browsing. You can also visit the Android Market website to browse and buy apps from your PC and have them sent to your phone or tablet.
- Browse through the applications available Quickoffice
- Tap an application icon to learn more about it. You can read the application description, see screen shots and read reviews before you decide to purchase.
- Touch the "Buy" or "Install" button to verify your information and download the app directly to your Android-powered device. You may need to enter your password before the download begins, depending on the last time you accessed your Google Checkout account.
- View the email account associated with your Google Checkout account for receipts for your Android Market purchases.
I hope you are enjoy with this software.If any problem for downloading ,please contact me anytime