How to Install apk file With this APKInstaller application,
For more details, here are the steps how to install:
- Download the application and install http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-and-Shell/Windows/APKInstaller-82955.shtml. APKInstaller in by clicking the file called "install.bat".
Once installed, plug the Android phone to a computer.
- Click 2 times APK file on the computer you want to install the Android phone.
- Follow the instruction
If you want to install constrained APK but no USB cable, can use other methods such as moving GER via memory card, transfer via bluetooth APK, APK move through an adhoc wifi that is made from a PC, using the Dropbox, APK send to email and open the email to download APK or use in any manner to the APK file that can be moved to Mobile Android. Most importantly before you want to install, activate first / love to tick the "Unknown Sources" which can be set in the Menu -> Settings -> Application.
How to Install the apk file with Android SDK Android Applications.
- Download and install the Android SDK and Android programs USB Driver on a computer.
- Android SDK can be downloaded at http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html and Android USB Driver in http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html.
- Change settings on an Android phone to allow installation of applications from other resources. In menu "Settings" in the Android phone select "Application Settings" and enable "Unknown Sources". Then on the menu "Settings" select "SD Card" and "Phone Storage" and activate "Disable Use for USB Storage".
- The final step, open the Windows Command Prompt and type "adb install <1> / <2>. Apk".
Replace <1> with the path that led to the APK file is stored and replace <2> with the name of the APK file, for example adb install c: workspacemusicplayerbinmusicplayer.apk.
Done, now the application is installed on an Android phone and ready for use.
How to Install apk file with Astro file manager
There are many types of applications file manager in there, but if I prefer the file manager application called ASTRO File Manager.
How to Install Applications Android by Android Original Astro File Manager is not accompanied by a method of browsing data in the SD card, so it is necessary to install the file manager of the market. There are many types of applications file manager in there, but if I prefer the file manager application called ASTRO File Manager.If you do not have, you better install it first ASTRO File Manager. If you already have, look for the APK file stored on a memory card using File Manager ASTRO. If you’ve met, APK click will display a dialog box like this.
Then select the Open App Manager. Then select Install then Install again.