Here is tutorial How to Setting a Screen lock,Unlock Pattern,Set an unlock PIN code your Samsung Galaxy Note. This article useful for you if you cannot get your manual book of Samsung Galaxy note. Please read now carefully below:
Set a screen lock Samsung Galaxy Note
You can lock the touch screen with an unlock pattern or password to prevent unauthorized people from using the device without your permission.
- Once you set a screen lock, your device will require an unlock code each time you turn it on or unlock the touch screen.
- If you forget your PIN or password, bring your device to a Samsung Service Centre to reset it.
- Samsung is not responsible for any loss of security codes or private information or other damages caused by illegal software.
Set an unlock pattern Samsung Galaxy Note
- In Idle mode, open the application list and selectSettings ? Location and security ? Set screen lock? Pattern.
- See the on-screen instructions and example patterns and select Next (if necessary).
- Draw a pattern by dragging your finger to connect at least 4 dots.
- Select Continue.
- Draw a pattern again to confirm.
- Select Confirm.
How to Set an unlock PIN code Samsung Galaxy Note
- In Idle mode, open the application list and select Settings ? Location and security ? Set screen lock ? PIN.
- Enter a new PIN (numeric) and select Continue.
- Enter the PIN again and select OK.
How to Set an unlock password Samsung Galaxy Note
- In Idle mode, open the application list and select Settings ? Location and security ? Set screen lock ? Password.
- Enter a new password (alphanumeric) and select Continue.
- Enter the password again and select OK.
Lock your SIM or USIM card › ›
You can lock your device by activating the PIN supplied with your SIM or USIM card.
- In Idle mode, open the application list and selec Settings ? Location and security ? Set up SIM card lock ? Lock SIM card.
- Enter your PIN and select OK. Once the PIN lock is enabled, you must enter the PIN each time you turn on the device.
If you enter an incorrect PIN too many times, your SIM or USIM card will be blocked. You must enter a PIN unlock key (PUK) to unblock the SIM or USIM card.If you block your SIM or USIM card by entering an incorrect PUK, bring the card to your service provider to unblock it.I hope you enjoy with this article