Here is iSync Sony Ericsson Phone connect to Mac OS X. This software can bridge connection to your Macintosh Apple Computer. All Macintosh Apple Platform type : Mac OS X 10.3x,Mac OS X 10.4x, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6,Mac 10.7. The iSync plugins enable you to synchronize contacts, events and tasks between your cell phone and an Apple computer.
- Tiger: Mac OS 10.4.9 – 10.4.11 (corresponding to iSync 2.4 version)
- Leopard:Mac OS 10.5.1 – 10.5.8 (corresponding to iSync 3.0 – 3.0.2 version)
- Snow Leopard: Mac OS 10.6 and higher (corresponding to iSync 3.1)
- Download the .dmg file to your Apple computer.
- Mount the disk image.
- Finder will mount and open the downloaded disk image automatically. If this doesn’t happen, locate the downloaded file in Finder and double-click it to mount and open the image.
- Read the manual and install the software.
- When the disk image mounts, a new Finder window will open that contains the installer and manual for the iSync.
- Double-click the installer icon to install the latest version of iSync plugins for your phone.
- Double-click the manual to open it and follow the instructions on backing up your data and synchronizing your contacts and calendar data.
Download Option :
- Download iSync Version v.2.2 : Applicable for Aino™, Cedar™, Elm™, Hazel™, Xperia™ Pureness, Zylo™, Yari
- Download iSync version v2.1 : Applicable for Vivaz™, Vivaz™ Pro,Satio™
if download doesn’t start in few second or error happened please check form Support of official website here : http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/isync/