As additional knowledge, APK is a type of file format used to install applications on the mobile phone operating system Android. As with the MIDlet-based cellular phone, if you want to install applications then you are looking for is a JAR file. So, if you want to install applications on Android phones that look for is the APK file.
Back to the topic of discussion, there are 4 ways of installing APK file into an Android phone in this post, namely through the Android Market, the Android SDK (Software Development Kit), through the application of ASTRO APKInstaller and through the File Manager application. Here’s how to install it.
How to Install the Android Market Android Applications
Android Market is an official site run by Google’s own company that offers many applications for Android phones. Some are free and some are paid. Android Market is the same function with the iPhone App Store is owned by Mac and Ovi ang Store is owned by Nokia. Here’s how to install it:
- Copy the APK file into the Android phone’s memory card and insert the memory card into the phone.
- Download and install applications on the Android Market Apps Installer.
- Once installed, applications Apps Installer will display some of the APK file that is in the memory card.
- Click the APK file you want to install. Done.
- Tutorial video click here
- Enjoy your app