Here is download linkSprint HTC Arrive activeSync® PC suite USB driver version 4.5 to connect with PC Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP , Win 2000. This software are use for syncronize with the phone that have specification are Telstra HTC HD7 Release Date: March, 2011, 59×117.15×15.5mm, 185g, Microsoft Windows Phone 7 , 32bit Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8650, 1000MHz CPU, 576MiB RAM, 512+15258MiB ROM, 3.6″ 480×800 Super LCD LCD, 3.5mm audio jack, CDMA800, CDMA1900, cdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rel. 0, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rev A, micro-USB port, Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS, A-GPS, FM radio, Slide and tilt QWERTY-type keyb., accelerometer, 4.9MP cam., AF, macro, flash, 1500mAh removable battery. The software activeSync® PC Suite are ready to download.
Please follow the instruction bellow :
- Please click Download below to download an save to your PC.
- Run file setup to install it to your PC.
- Follow the Install Shield Wizard to finish the installation.
- After you saw the Install Shield Wizard Completed, please press “Finish” to exit the Wizard.
- Plug the USB cable into the HTC.
- From the Microsoft ActiveSync window, click the Sync icon on the device to initiate an ActiveSync session.
- After ActiveSync has completed, scroll to and select Tools.
- In the Tools menu, scroll to and select Explore Device.
- Select the desired content that you would like to store on the computer, and then transfer the content from each of the folders.
- Once all the content has been transferred, you can unplug the device.
- If are have problem about this download link please report me by email or ym
- If you using windows 7 and vista please download by Click here
Please to contact me if download doesn’t start or to request another software