Here is download link HTC HD2 GSM (HTC Leo) activeSync® PC suite USB driver version 4.5 to connect with PC Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP , Win 2000. This software are use for syncronize with the phone that have specification are HTC HD2 GSM (HTC Leo) Release Date: December, 2009, 67 x 120.5 x 11mm, 157g, Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, 32bit Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250, 1024MHz, 448MiB RAM, 512MiB ROM, 3.2? 4240×400, color transflective TFT display, audio jack, GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, CSD, GPRS, EDGE, microSD, microSDHC, TransFlash, SDIO, micro USB port, Bluetooth, WLAN, FM radio, GPS, AGPS, 4.92MP, touchscreen, 1230mAh removable battery. The software activeSync® PC Suite are ready to download.
Please follow the instruction bellow :
- Please click Download below to download an save to your PC.
- Run file setup to install it to your PC.
- Follow the Install Shield Wizard to finish the installation.
- After you saw the Install Shield Wizard Completed, please press “Finish” to exit the Wizard.
- Plug the USB cable into the T-Mobile Dash.
- From the Microsoft ActiveSync window, click the Sync icon on the device to initiate an ActiveSync session.
- After ActiveSync has completed, scroll to and select Tools.
- In the Tools menu, scroll to and select Explore Device.
- Select the desired content that you would like to store on the computer, and then transfer the content from each of the folders.
- Once all the content has been transferred, you can unplug the device.
- If are have problem about this download link please report me by email or ym
If you using windows 7 and vista please download by Click here. Please to contact me if download doesn’t start or to request another software