Here is download link Samsung GT-B6520 Omnia 652 activeSync® PC suite USB driver version 4.5 to connect with PC Windows. This phone are have specification release Samsung GT-B5620 Omnia PRO 5 / GT-B6520 Omnia 652 Release Date: August, 2010 61.8×116.5×11.5mm, 111g, Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard , 32bit ARM 1136JF-S, 530MHz CPU, 256MiB RAM, 512MiB ROM, 2.4″ 320×240 color transflective TFT LCD, 3.5mm audio jack, GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS900, UMTS1900, UMTS2100, CSD, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, microSD, microSDHC, TransFlash, micro-USB port, Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS, A-GPS, Geotagging, FM radio, Built-in QWERTY-type keyb., 1.9MP cam., sec. camera, 1500mAh removable battery. Here also give information about how to install this software. The software Samsung GT-B6520 Omnia 652 activeSync® PC Suite are ready to download.
Please follow the instruction bellow :
- Please click Download below to download T-Mobile Wing activeSync® to your PC.
- Run file setup to install it to your PC.
- Follow the Install Shield Wizard to finish the installation.
- After you saw the Install Shield Wizard Completed, please press “Finish” to exit the Wizard.
- Plug the USB cable into the T-Mobile Dash.
- From the Microsoft ActiveSync window, click the Sync icon on the device to initiate an ActiveSync session.
- After ActiveSync has completed, scroll to and select Tools.
- In the Tools menu, scroll to and select Explore Device.
- Select the desired content that you would like to store on the computer, and then transfer the content from each of the folders.
- Once all the content has been transferred, you can unplug the device.
If you using windows 7 and vista please download by Click here. Please to contact me if download doesn’t start or to request another software