Here is Download link Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X1 iSync version 4.1 driver for connect to PC Mac. Here also give information about how to install this software. The software Nokia iSync driver are ready to download. Please follow the instruction bellow :
- Download the iSync software to your Apple computer’s desktop.
- Double-click the file; this will mount the image of the program.
- After the disk image mounts, a new finder window opens. This will contain the installer and the manual iSync program.
- Click on the installer icon and it will install the latest iSync plugins for your Sony Ericsson phone.
- Connect your phone to your Mac using the Bluetooth connection. Go to the “Menu” on your Sony Ericcson phone, click “Bluetooth” and select “Make Discoverable.”
- Go to the menu bar at the bottom of your screen on your Apple computer and open your iSync application. Choose “Device” and “Add Device.”
- Highlight your Sony-Ericcson phone and add it to iSync. Synchronize the phone by going to “File” in the menu of the application and click “Synchronize Phone.”
If the download link doesn’t start please follow my another link by click here
or to request another software,please to contact me