Here is Download link BlackBerry Curve 8250 Version 2 driver for connect to PC Mac OS. Here also give information about how to install this software. The first time that you connect your BlackBerry® device to your Mac computer and use the USB Driver BlackBerry® Desktop Software, you are prompted to complete the following information.
- Download the software to your computer. When selecting a place to save it,it is easiest to save it to the desktop to allow for easy transfering later on.Then Connect your device to your Mac computer.
- Please look the computer, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software that you have been downloaded,
- At the Device Name field, type a name for your device.
- Beside the Synchronize this device field, do one of the following:
- To synchronize your device with this computer only, click with this computer only (faster sync).
- To synchronize your device with more than one computer, click with other computers (safer sync).
- If your device includes built-in media storage and you want to save your songs to this storage type instead of a media card, in the Music Location drop-down list, click Device Memory.
- In the Keep this amount of memory free field, specify the amount of storage space that you want to keep free for files
other than music files.
- Click OK and restart your blackberry.
Related Post :